A meeting with Facebook
Last week we had the opportunity to gain insight from one of Facebooks very own! We discussed the latest trends and issues present for marketers and how you can get ahead of the Social Media Race.
Did you know?
- 11 million people in Australia visit Facebook 14 times a day!!
- If you are looking to stay in the know subscribe to this great blog http://insights.fb.com/blog/
- Think of mobile phones as its own media channel. The importance of the mobile device and ensuring everything is optimized should not be forgotten!
- “Social Jail” – this is a term referred to where by clients get stuck in thinking that their entire existence on Facebook is measured by how many people “like” their page and their content. Focus as well on the genuine interaction followers engage with on their page. Don’t measure everything by clicks.
- When creating video content for Facebook. Ultimately we have just 15 seconds to engage with the viewer.
- Facebook was originally designed with the idea to connect and share with individuals. It wasn’t thought of with the idea to sell, that came later. So stay focused with the human connection and make that the main objective.
- Facebook Messenger is going to be the next big thing. There will be potential for car dealers to book test drives and services through it. They are testing with an airline overseas at the moment, so stay tuned!
- The Hashtag is not dead but isn’t the be all and end all of a post.
3 Ways to help boost a clients brand
- Go broad with campaigns