3 Phase Marketing is a specialist full service agency based in Melbourne with a strong focus on the automotive industry. We are a multi-disciplined agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients.
We work to foster a positive environment for our staff whilst upholding the highest possible standards for both the work we produce and client service. For us, every hurdle and obstacle is an opportunity to grow. Our ethos is to grow our people both professionally and personally.
Our Company Philosophy
We value collaboration, clarity, honesty, and surprise; people who have energy, optimism and enthusiasm; with a can do attitude and high emotional intelligence; people who enjoy working and collaborating with others to deliver authentic storytelling.
About the Role
3 Phase Marketing is seeking a marketing whiz ready for the next step in their marketing career. We are looking for a hands on professional to coordinate and execute a diverse range of key marketing initiatives.
You’ll be responsible for an exciting variety of marketing activities including content creation for external communications, preparing design briefs and brainstorming campaign ideas for our retail automotive clients.
You will play an important role within the agency team, working closely with our design, digital and social teams. You will delivery a superior level of customer service to our incredible clients.
- Coordinate and develop marketing schedules including activity, time lines and costs
- Translate briefs from client conversations into briefing documents for approval and to supply into the studio
- Manage the production process and approvals for all marketing materials: Campaign concepts, eDM’s, Facebook, Website assets, Digital banners, Video production, print and radio commercials
- Prepare, edit and proof copy for eDMs, newsletters, website copy, social meida and radio commercials
- Updating and uploading website content or coordinate website updates with external providers
- Send eDM & SMS campaigns through relevant software platforms
- Liaise regularly with key clients both at senior and intermediate levels
- Attend client meetings from time to time and briefing sessions
- Enter jobs and costs accurately into internal workflow software (WorkflowMax)
- Enter media billings into BCC software
- Proof read advertising material, product disclaimers, terms and conditions
- Maintain and update the internal and external customer database
- Maintain and update client mandatories and client preferences
- Move jobs to draft invoices at the end of the month
SKILLS | EXPERIENCE | QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven ability with a minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in marketing and advertising, preferably within an agency environment or similar role i.e. sales support in media company
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, excelling in grammar and sentence structure
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask a range of different duties at one time
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Proficiency in writing marketing material as well as writing content for client external communications
- Attention to detail essential – this is critical
- Ability to negotiate with a variety of stakeholders with a view to achieve goals
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience in one or more of the following: MAC programs, Excel, Mail Chimp, Workflow Max, Trello,
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you would like to join a premium team with a focus on first-class service for our clients, please apply.
Send applications directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention – Katriona O’Brien
Please include a cover letter and CV in your application.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please only apply if you currently have the right to work in Australia / a valid current Australian working visa / citizenship.