Here at 3PM, we’re in the business of people. Are you a person? Great! Then this is for you.
Work is where we spend the majority of our lives, so we’ve tried to cultivate not just a fantastic place to work, but a place that champions work-life balance. Unheard of in an agency, you say?
Well, we’re proud to be different.
Here are just some of the key benefits you’ll receive when working with us:
- Flexible working hours. Avoid peak hour traffic and get your work life balance back
- A ‘welcome’ $5,000 visa prepaid card on your first day (we don’t pay recruiters, we pay you)
- A salary well above industry standards
- 12-month gym membership (our team often does body pump classes together after work if you’re looking to tone your booty while making work friends)
- Secure parking
- Excellent culture where you are valued, not just another number stuck in a cubical (in fact we don’t have cubical – it’s an open floor plan!) – your opinion matters to us
- $3,000 towards your education every year. We’re talking personal and professional development!
- Part of the BEST team (we’re biased but we’re often not wrong)
But what do we actually do, you ask? Well, we’re a multi-disciplined agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forward by helping businesses reach their goals through digital-based and cleverly crafted marketing strategies.
About the role
Are you a strategic minded team player who’s wants to be central to our agency’s journey? Well, keep reading!
Since experiencing rapid growth, we’re looking for an Digital Account Manager to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness across all digital channels (predominantly within Google & Facebook Ads) for our client campaigns.
Basically, you’ll be as important as oxygen to us as you’ll be ensuring the successful delivery of campaigns, media planning, actionable insights, monthly & ad-hock reports, project management internal resources and assist the overall agency growth.
- Assist the Digital team in growing and delivering a best in market digital media offering
- Reviewing the ad operations team’s work within Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other media platforms
- Ensuring the delivery to client KPI’s & effective management of their budgets
- Be the point of contact for enquiries on your client’s campaign performance and provide sound & actionable insights
- Be proactive in finding new opportunities for your clients to improve their results
- Deliver to the digital team KPI’s by retaining clients and growing revenue
- Build insightful reports tailored to client’s requirements
- Keep staff up to date with new opportunities & changes across Google, Facebook and other relevant media channels
- Review the integrity of campaigns, monitoring conversion tracking, analytics and anomalies in campaign delivery
- 2 years agency experience in a performance media role. Paid Search experience is highly desirable.
- History of achieving in client business goals
- Proactivity and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find ‘big picture’ insights & recommend actionable insights
- Proficient in data manipulation and calculations in Excel
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Proficient in building & using online reporting platforms such as Data Studio
- Proficient with analytic tools including Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience within an Agency environment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines
- Strongly desirable: Experience being hands on for 1+ years in Facebook Ad Manager and/or Google Ads
- Up to date Google and Facebook training certifications
- Client facing experience, presenting and communicating campaign results & media plans
- Enterprise project management tool use, such as Accelo
- Favourable skills: Experience using ad-servers (Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek)
- Favourable skills: Experience using attribution modelling for reporting
- Favourable skills: Experience running Dynamic Display / Video campaigns
Are you interested?
If you would like to join our diverse, dynamic and talented team and start kicking marketing goals with our clients today, please apply.
Send applications directly to: email@example.com
Attention – Katriona O’Brien
Please include a cover letter and CV in your application.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please only apply if you currently have the right to work in Australia / a valid current Australian working visa / citizenship.