The reality is, we spend most of our lives at work, so it helps if it’s a rewarding, inspiring place to be. At 3PM, we’ve gone out of our way to create an environment where the whole team is truly valued and coming to work is something we actually get excited about.
Agency-land has gained itself a crappy reputation over the years. But we’re not like the others. We’ve always had a strict no d%ckhead policy and that’s not about to change.
- We’ve got positive vibes coming out of our ear holes.
- Our workplace culture is known for being bloody good [just to prove it, we won Drum’s Great Place to Work Award].
- We host fun monthly events for the whole 3PM family.
- We were recognised by The Australian Financial Review as one of the most innovative companies of 2021.
When you treat yourself to a career at 3PM, you’ll get:
- A permanent working from home/office arrangement.
- A wellness and retention program full of awesome initiatives
- A confidential mental health support program.
- The chance to be part of an innovative company that continues to grow and expand [even during a pandemic].
Enough about how amazing it is to work here, what do we actually DO?
Well, we’re a multi-disciplinary digital agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forwards by helping businesses reach [and surpass] their goals through cleverly crafted digital marketing strategies.
And we are now on the hunt for an analytically focused Business Analyst (Web Production). In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, researching, and collaborating with product owners and documenting all enhancements and processes related to developing and optimizing a direct-to-consumer eCommerce experience. You will be the owner of providing digital and operational analysis utilized for direct decisions related to our client’s websites.
You will hold responsibility for scoping and project quoting, manage, control and mitigate project risks and own project budgets (and deliver successfully within them), build and maintain strong client relationships, implement and maintain strong program management practices.
You will draw on your experience managing web and mobile development projects to collaborate, brief and schedule the work with our team of developers and designers.
AS A VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL…
- Own and deliver website projects, end to end
- Define and prioritize a well-defined roadmap for digital commerce sites with internal partners
- Be responsible for defining the release process and coordinating all activities to help build the website
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Business Problem analysis, requirement analysis, consulting with the business
- Develop user stories, technical requirements, process flow diagrams and relationship diagrams such as flow charts
- Responsible for ensuring user stories are tested, completed, and deployed
- During feature definition, help define success metrics and design event-based analytics implementation by working with the development team
- Post launch, evaluate the feature using these analytics and advise subsequent feature iterations.
- Collaborate with technical leads in maintaining plan integration and ensuring the overall achievement of product objectives.
- Test the quality of sites
- Coordinate user tests, propose recommendations for improvement and seek validation with our partners while identifying bugs and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure site experience and design is consistent with the brand requirements.
WHO ARE YOU
- 2+ years in IT Business Analyst or Product Owner role with experience with Digital Commerce platforms.
- A functional understanding of Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Woocommerce and Shopify
- Clear, concise and user-friendly interpersonal skills to easily transmit your ideas to any audience.
- Strong organization skills and self-motivation.
- Ability to work on numerous assignments at one time with proven follow-through, attention to detail and dedication to business partnership.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity – in business requirements, technology options and product / site direction.
- Experience in Google Analytics (or similar) and knowledge of Atlassian tools
- Experience with web development / architecture.
- Leveraging User Centric Design and applying User Experience concepts.
- Straight forward problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
- A growth mindset.
- Strong customer focus with ability to balance customer and business needs to deliver valuable outcomes
- Curious nature – a great listener, coupled with asking both open ended and specific questions to unearth critical information
If you want to be proud of where work, come and be part of the BEST team in town [we’re a little biased, but we’re not often wrong]. We’re hard-working, award-winning and can’t wait to meet you.