Work is where we spend the majority of our lives, so we’ve tried to cultivate not just a fantastic place to work, but a place that you are truly valued. Unheard of in agency land, you say? Well, we’re proud to be different.
Here are just some of the key benefits you’ll receive when working with us:
- Excellent culture where you are NOT just another number in a big agency – your opinion matters to us
- $3,000 towards your education every year. We’re talking about personal development and professional development
- Confidential COVID-19 mental health support program
- Two weekly ZOOM group personal training sessions
- Weekly meditation sessions
- Part of the BEST team (we’re biased but we’re often not wrong, we have a no strict d%ckhead policy)
But what do we actually do, you ask?
Well, you see, we’re a multi-disciplined digital agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forward by helping businesses reach their goals through digital-based and cleverly crafted marketing strategies. We were acknowledged by The Australian Financial Review as one of the fastest growing companies in 2020. Led by two female Entrepreneurs, we love shaking things up and doing things different.
Our digital department is experiencing rapid growth and requires a Digital Performance Executive to join the Melbourne team. Become an integral part of a new and exciting chapter in 3PM’s journey.
As a Digital Performance Executive your key responsibility is to ensure the successful delivery of client and internal KPIs across client paid Activity.
Your days will be spent working with the digital team, analysing client performance, you will provide insights and recommendations, be responsible for tracking, optimising and measuring. You’ll own the reporting and insights process, working with the team to deliver outputs that align with client expectations. You will assist campaign managers, who predominantly make up our client facing roles, to respond to client queries, escalate issues and educate them to provide more opportunities for clients.
There may be larger projects to balance with daily workloads from time to time. For example, when the role commences we have a data audit project that requires completion. These projects and daily priorities may change – time management, prioritisation and relationship management skills are essential in this role.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Be the point of contact for internal enquiries on paid campaigns performance and guide responses to clients.
- Ensuring work is delivered on time, to budget, and to the highest possible standard.
- Reply to clients briefs, develop and implement marketing strategies and processes that increase campaign’s performance.
- Perform campaign analysis and review Google Analytics, pulling performance insights and creating insightful reports in DataStudio.
- Be proactive in finding new opportunities for our clients to improve their results and come up with new ideas and tactics that align to the client’s goals.
- Keep staff up to date with new opportunities & changes across Google, Bing and other relevant media channels
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a digital marketing role.
- A good understanding of digital channels and demonstrated experience executing paid campaigns, including channels such as social, display and search.
- Plan and implement paid campaigns that effectively use different channels, tactics, and creative to achieve campaign objectives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find ‘big picture’ insights & recommend actionable insights.
- Experienced in building & using online reporting platforms such as Data Studio / Excel / Google Sheets / Powerpoint / Google Slides
- Ability to work under pressure, management multiple priorities with strict deadlines
- History of achieving in client business goals
- Proactivity and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Previous experience within an Agency environment
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion
- Proficient in data manipulation and calculations in Excel
- Strong skills in setting up and maintaining analytics tools including Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Previous experience with ecommerce clients.