The reality is, we spend most of our lives at work, so it helps if it’s a rewarding, inspiring place to be. At 3PM, we’ve gone out of our way to create an environment where the whole team is truly valued – where coming to work is something we actually get excited about.
Think being pumped about our job makes us a bunch of losers? When you join our team, you’ll get it.
Agency-land has gained itself a crappy reputation over the years. But we’re not like the others. We’ve always had a strict no d%ckhead policy and that’s not about to change.
- We’ve got positive vibes coming out of our ear holes.
- Our workplace culture is known for being bloody good [just to prove it, we won Drum’s Great Place to Work Award].
- We host fun monthly events for the whole 3PM family.
- We were recognised by The Australian Financial Review as one of the fastest growing companies in 2020.
When you treat yourself to a career at 3PM, you’ll get:
- $3,000 towards your education every year. We’re talking personal AND professional development [yes, really].
- A permanent working from home/office arrangement.
- Weekly ZOOM group personal training sessions.
- A confidential COVID-19 mental health support program.
- The chance to be part of a innovative company that continues to grow and expand [even during a pandemic].
Enough about how amazing it is to work here, what do we actually DO?
Well, we’re a multi-disciplinary digital agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forwards by helping businesses reach [and surpass] their goals through cleverly crafted digital marketing strategies.
We are seeking a hands-on executive administrator with a high level of professionalism to be the Executive Assistant to 2 x Managing Director’s. You will be the MDs 1:1 secretarial support and an integral administrative support for various functions across the organisation. This is a part time position – 26.6 hours per week (3.5 days per week).
You are proactive, self-driven, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and are resourceful. You are dynamic and enthusiastic with the skills and attributes to deal appropriately with confidential information and are able to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
Day to day responsibilities
- Document management & coordination
- Providing administrative and logistical support for meetings and events/employee celebrations
- Event management including (but not limited to) monthly team events, quarterly functions, training sessions
- Assisting with the execution of a staff retention plan
- Coordinating and managing office equipment and supplies for the team
- General recruitment duties
- Broad administrative assistance & ad hoc duties as directed
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in a similar role highly desirable
- High level administration experience
- Exceptional organisation skills
- High level computer skills
- High level planning
- Discretion, good sense of humour and a mature outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
If you want to be proud of where you wok, come and be part of the BEST team in town [we’re a little biased, but we’re not often wrong]. We’re hard-working, award-winning and can’t wait to meet you.
To apply for this position, you must:
- Provide a cover letter as part of your application
- Address the essential criteria, detailing how you best meet the criteria
- Provide your CV