Work is where we spend the majority of our lives, so we’ve tried to cultivate not just a fantastic place to work, but a place that you are truly valued. Unheard of in agency land, you say? Well, we’re proud to be different.
Here are just some of the key benefits you’ll receive when working with us:
- Excellent culture where you are not just another number in a big agency – your opinion matters to us.
- $3,000 towards your education every year. We’re talking about personal and professional development.
- Weekly ZOOM group personal training sessions
- Confidential COVID-19 mental health support program
- Part of the BEST team (we’re biased but we’re often not wrong, we have a no strict d%ck head policy)
But what do we actually do, you ask?
Well, we’re a multi-disciplined digital agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forward by helping businesses reach their goals through digital-based and cleverly crafted marketing strategies. We were acknowledged by The Australian Financial Review as one of the fastest growing companies in 2020.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement complex analytics tagging solutions for tracking to deliver Web Analytics across web, mobile, and apps
- Audit and test clients analytics accounts to analyse the data to continuously drive improvement and optimisation
- Develop our analytical process and flexible insight solutions
- Creating dashboards, and collecting and processing data into value-adding reports.
- Helping the digital team to measure the effectiveness of marketing strategies and turn data and ideas into action, including supporting every stage of the testing process
- Be proactive in finding new opportunities for our clients to improve their results
- Demonstrated understanding of basic marketing and analytics principles
- Strong technical skills in setting up and maintaining analytics tools including Google Tag Manager,Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
- Have excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and seek out and improvise solutions when necessary
- Previous experience with digital agency, although not essential
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Experienced in building & using online reporting platforms such as Data Studio / Excel / Google Sheets / Powerpoint / Google Slides
Full on the job training is provided and you will be supported by a team of highly motivated and positive individuals.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you would like to join a premium, hard-working team with a focus on first class service for our clients, please apply.