Work is where we spend the majority of our lives, so we’ve tried to cultivate not just a fantastic place to work, but a place that you are truly valued. Unheard of in agency land, you say? Well, we’re proud to be different.
Here are just some of the key benefits you’ll receive when working with us:
- Excellent culture where you are NOT just another number in a big agency – your opinion matters to us
- $3,000 towards your education every year. We’re talking about personal development and professional development
- Confidential COVID-19 mental health support program
- Two weekly ZOOM group personal training sessions
- Part of the BEST team (we’re biased but we’re often not wrong, we have a no strict d%ckhead policy)
But what do we actually do, you ask?
Well, you see, we’re a multi-disciplined digital agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forward by helping businesses reach their goals through digital-based and cleverly crafted marketing strategies. We were acknowledged by The Australian Financial Review as one of the fastest growing companies in 2020. Led by two female Entrepreneurs, we love shaking things up and doing things different.
You love keeping tabs on projects, you’re highly organised and have [healthy levels of course] of OCD when it comes to managing your clients work. You thrive on serving your clients’ needs and your meticulous-attention-to-detail is one of your greatest attributes. You always take full ownership of projects and hold them close to your heart ensuring the job is always pushing forward edging closer to completion.
- Coordinate and develop marketing plans with timelines, targeting parameters, volumes and costs
- Translate briefs from client conversations into briefing documents for the design studio and digital teams
- Manage the production process and approvals for all marketing materials: Websites, design concepts, eDMs, SMS, social media assets, digital banners, video production, print and radio commercials
- Constantly push projects forward by resourcing and allocation of tasks, through to completion
- Liaise regularly with key clients both at senior and intermediate levels about project updates
- Enter project information and billable costs accurately into Accello and media billings into BCC software
- Follow company procedures and processes
SKILLS | EXPERIENCE| QUALIFICATIONS
- Attention to detail is a biggy for this role. Every team relies on the information you supply
- Proven ability to perform the role with a minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in marketing, preferably within an agency environment or similar role
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, you’re direct, you don’t waffle you get to the point quickly
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask a range of different duties at one time
- Ability to work accurately even when things get cray in the studio, you’re calm and precise
We’re a purpose driven business, and we love making our clients more successful, so if you also share a passion for ‘helping others rise up’ then you’ll love being part of the 3PM family.