Work is where we spend the majority of our lives, so we’ve tried to cultivate not just a fantastic place to work, but a place that you are truly valued. Unheard of in agency land, you say? Well, we’re proud to be different.
Here are just some of the key benefits you’ll receive when working with us:
- Excellent culture where you are not just another number in a big agency – your opinion matters to us.
- $3,000 towards your education every year. We’re talking about personal and professional development.
- Weekly ZOOM group personal training sessions
- Confidential COVID-19 mental health support program
- Part of the BEST team (we’re biased but we’re often not wrong, we have a no strict d%ck head policy)
But what do we actually do, you ask?
Well, we’re a multi-disciplined digital agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forward by helping businesses reach their goals through digital-based and cleverly crafted marketing strategies. We were acknowledged by The Australian Financial Review as one of the fastest growing companies in 2020.
- Coordinate and develop marketing schedules for digital and traditional activity, prepare timelines and costs
- Translate briefs from client conversations into briefing documents for the design studio and digital teams
- Manage the production process and approvals for all marketing materials: Design concepts, eDMs, SMS, social media assets, digital banners, video production, print and radio commercials
- Liaise regularly with key clients both at senior and intermediate levels about campaign updates and provide monthly reports
- Enter jobs and costs accurately into Accello and media billings into BCC software
- Maintain and update the internal and external customer database
SKILLS | EXPERIENCE| QUALIFICATIONS
- Attention to detail essential
- Proven ability to perform the role with a minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in marketing and advertising, preferably within an agency environment or similar role i.e. sales support in media company
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask a range of different duties at one time
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
Full on the job training is provided and you will be supported by a team of highly motivated and positive individuals.