Work is where we spend the majority of our lives, so we’ve tried to cultivate not just a fantastic place to work, but a place that you are truly valued. Unheard of in agency land, you say? Well, we’re proud to be different.
Here are just some of the key benefits you’ll receive when working with us:
- Excellent culture where you are not just another number in a big agency – your opinion matters to us.
- $3,000 towards your education every year. We’re talking about personal and professional development.
- Weekly ZOOM group personal training sessions
- Confidential COVID-19 mental health support program
- Part of the BEST team (we’re biased but we’re often not wrong, we have a no strict d%ck head policy)
But what do we actually do, you ask?
Well, we’re a multi-disciplined digital agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forward by helping businesses reach their goals through digital-based and cleverly crafted marketing strategies. We were acknowledged by The Australian Financial Review as one of the fastest growing companies in 2020.
Your exciting new role will be split between the two..
30% Team Leader. 70% Social and Copywriter.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Social Team Leader
- Provide training, coaching and mentoring to support overall team performance.
- Be our social media Thought Leader and brand ambassador for the agency by sharing knowledge about existing and emerging social media platforms.
- Recommend strategies to increase engagement on social media.
- Test and learn new formats within existing channels.
- Provide strategic recommendations for existing and new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with other team leaders in the agency on projects and resourcing.
- Onboarding and training new team members.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Social Media / Community Management / Copy Writer
- Manage and implement content within the social pages and calendar across allocated client list monthly.
- Ensure social posts, images and copy is consistent with brand guidelines and designed to connect with the clients target audience.
- Brief studio on design work / upcoming content creation for social media design and follow through approval processes with clients.
- Page community management: responding to comments, customer service and sales queries, messages and all reviews across Facebook, Instagram and Google for allocated client list.
- Prepare copy for client campaigns including but not limited to: eDMs, websites, newsletters, press advertisements, radio scripts, Search / SEM Campaigns and social platforms.
- Manage approval process and client communication and follow up relating to Social Media platforms via email and telephone.
- Ensure content plans are set and approved by key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Support Social Media team by proofreading content on a daily / weekly basis and supporting members of the team during absence’s.
- Maintain an exceptional amount of attention to detail.
- Collaborate with internal 3PM teams regarding content ideas for clients.
- Daily ad-hoc tasks across the client list for Social Media platforms.
Skills | Experience| Qualifications
- You seriously love all things social media
- You’re known for your attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask a range of different duties at one time
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Demonstrated success with creative copywriting and persuasive language
Full on the job training is provided and you will be supported by a team of highly motivated and positive individuals.