3 Phase Marketing
3 Phase Marketing is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information and Data Collection and Use.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including [email, via our website, media and publications, telephone, publicity available sources, cookies- delete all that aren’t applicable] and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
3 Phase Marketing will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
- Service: This is the 3phasemarketing.com.au website operated by 3 Phase Marketing Pty Ltd
- Personal Data: Personal Data is data regarding a living individual who can be identified from the data (or from alternative information in our possession or likely to come in our possession)
- Usage Data: Usage Data is automatically collected and generated by our Service or the Service Infrastructure (e.g. clicking on our page)
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of data stored on your mobile device or computer.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): The means of a legal person or natural who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use our Service Providers to do so.
3 Phase Marketing uses Google Analytics to collect and analyze user data on our website or digital platforms. We prioritise the protection and privacy of your personal information and strive to provide transparency regarding the collection, usage, and sharing of data through Google Analytics. Please ensure you read this policy carefully, and understand our practices and how your information is handled.
1. When you visit our website and interact with any of our digital platforms, Google Analytics automatically collects certain information about your browsing activities. This includes but is not limited to:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type and version
- Device type and operating system
- Referring website or source
- Pages visited and time spent on each page
- Clicks, scrolling, and mouse movements
- Demographic information (age, gender, interests) if available
2. Purpose of Data Collection: We use Google Analytics to gain insights into our website’s performance, user behavior, and demographics. The data collected allows us to:
- Understand how users navigate our website
- Improve our website’s functionality and user experience
- Measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Personalize content and tailor our offerings to user preferences
- Analyze trends and patterns to optimize our business strategies
Google Analytics and Cookies
Google Ads Remarketing
Visitors can choose to opt out of Google cookies and trackers by visiting the Ads Preference Manager or you can opt out of a third-party vendor’s cookies by visiting Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
3 Phase Marketing Pty Ltd may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, 3 Phase Marketing may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
3 Phase Marketing may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The Digital Picnic Pty Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
Your data security is important to us. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or through electronic story is ever 100% secure. We strive to maintain the most secure, technologically advanced software available to us, we cannot guarantee is absolute security
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. 3 Phase Marketing aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where 3 Phase Marketing relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.