Here at 3PM, we’re in the business of people. Are you a person? Great! Then this is for you.
Work is where we spend the majority of our lives, so we’ve tried to cultivate not just a fantastic place to work, but a place that champions work-life balance. Unheard of in an agency, you say?
Well, we’re proud to be different.
Here are just some of the key benefits you’ll receive when working with us:
- Flexible working hours. Avoid peak hour traffic and get your work life balance back
- A ‘welcome’ $5,000 visa prepaid card on your first day (we don’t pay recruiters, we pay you)
- A salary well above industry standards
- 12-month gym membership (our team often does body pump classes together after work if you’re looking to tone your booty while making work friends)
- Secure parking
- Excellent culture where you are valued, not just another number stuck in a cubical (in fact we don’t have cubical – it’s an open floor plan!) – your opinion matters to us
- $3,000 towards your education every year. We’re talking personal and professional development!
- Part of the BEST team (we’re biased but we’re often not wrong)
But what do we actually do, you ask? Well, we’re a multi-disciplined agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forward by helping businesses reach their goals through digital-based and cleverly crafted marketing strategies.
About your role
Are you a talented dynamic, talented experienced SEM specialist? Well, we want you!
Does a Senior Specialist of Search Engine Marketing that can assist with developing, optimizing, maintaining, and communicating a digital strategy for our clients and buying media across paid search platforms sounds like you? Keep reading!
- Developing, optimizing, and maintaining paid search campaigns for clients
- Understanding client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies
- Daily campaign & budget management including optimisations
- Analysing & reporting data on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly & ad-hoc basis
- Supporting the team Director
- Professional communication with clients, vendors and partners
- Implement SEM best practices
- Keeping abreast of industry news and developing POVs to communicate relevant updates to client
- Brainstorming/researching targeting & copy ideas for specific campaigns
- Developing, executing and testing across campaign variables that create client-specific insight and feed future successions of testing
- Familiarity with 3rd-party tracking vendors
- Maintaining and optimizing client campaigns to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis
- Putting together client-friendly production sheets for approval
- Manage/training Associate Analysts on the search team and responsible for overseeing their career development
Skills | Experience| Qualifications
– Minimum 3 years’ experience of SEM/PPC experience, preferably in an agency environment, including experience in social media, web analytics, and SEO
– Experience working on enterprise level PPC accounts with varied sized budgets
– Expert ability in keyword research, ad copy writing, landing page optimization and bid management
– Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into media strategy when applied via online technologies
– Process oriented, with the ability to juggle many tasks at one time. Time management skills are critical
– Ability to effectively communicate processes and tactics to clients, peers, and junior members of search team
– Technical background a plus (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, etc.)
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics
– Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
Are you interested?
If you would like to join our diverse, dynamic and talented team and start kicking marketing goals with our clients today, please apply.
Send applications directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention – Brendan Sanders
Please include a cover letter and CV in your application.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please only apply if you currently have the right to work in Australia / a valid current Australian working visa / citizenship.