3 Phase Marketing is a data-driven digital marketing agency with the goal of helping our clients discover their competitive advantage through strategic integrated marketing solutions. We work with a diverse range of clients including well-known brands such as Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover, Toyota, Audi and OBrien Real Estate.
We are one of the fastest growing agencies in Australia, looking to take our business to the next level. Lead by 2 x female entrepreneurs, we are part creative, part technology, one hundred percent culture focused. We provide clients with a full suite of marketing services, covering digital strategy, design, content, creative and digital implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
We foster a positive and engaging environment for all staff with a focus on personal and professional development whilst upholding the highest standards for the work produced and client service.
We value collaboration, clarity, honesty, and surprise; people who have energy, optimism and enthusiasm; people with a can-do attitude and high emotional intelligence; people who enjoy working and collaborating with others to deliver authentic storytelling.
3 Phase Marketing is seeking a traffic and production whiz, who will fill an important role within the agency team, trafficking and delivering on all campaigns for our clients and working closely with our design, digital and social teams.
As an integral part of our busy and hard-working department, you’ll be highly organised, be able to work under pressure, have first-class IT skills, be adaptable to change as the work demands and have the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels. Your role is vital to the smooth running of the agency ensuring appropriate creative resources are applied to each project and managed to completion through the agency.
As Traffic / Production Manager you will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for:
- Reviewing briefs and timelines from campaign managers
- Allocating work to creative teams and reallocating as required on a daily basis
- Managing deadlines and approval processes, at times directly with clients or campaign managers
- Daily WIPs and managing Trello, resources and project allocation
- Highlighting and solving or escalating resource issues as required
- Managing freelance resource requirements
- Refining agency processes as required
- Mentoring Account Managers on client experience, expectations and traffic process
- Building positive and productive working relationships across the agency
- Following and implementing most efficient processes within the agency
- Performance manage Campaign Managers
SKILLS | EXPERIENCE | QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3 years experience in a fast-paced agency environment – in traffic, creative services, project management or production management
- Exceptional communications skills
- An understanding of agency creative and production processes
- Supremely organised
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Positive, solution focussed and unflappable
- Experience in one or more systems (or similar): MAC Programs, Excel, Mail Chimp, WorkflowMax, Trello
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you would like to join a premium, hard-working team with a focus on first-class service for our clients, please apply.
Send applications directly to: email@example.com
Attention – Katriona O’Brien
Please include a cover letter and CV in your application.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please only apply if you currently have the right to work in Australia / a valid current Australian working visa / citizenship.