The reality is, we spend most of our lives at work, so it helps if it’s a rewarding, inspiring place to be. At 3PM, we’ve gone out of our way to create an environment where the whole team is truly valued – where coming to work is something we actually get excited about.
Agency-land has gained itself a crappy reputation over the years. But we’re not like the others.
We’ve always had a strict no d%ckhead policy and that’s not about to change.
- We’ve got positive vibes coming out of our ear holes.
- Our workplace culture is known for being bloody good [just to prove it, we won Drum’s Great Place to Work Award].
- We host fun monthly events for the whole 3PM family.
- We were recognised by The Australian Financial Review as one of the fastest growing companies in 2020 and one of the Most Innovative Companies of 2021.
- A permanent working from home/office arrangement.
- A confidential mental health support program.
- The chance to be part of an innovative company that continues to grow and expand [even during a pandemic].
- Enough about how amazing it is to work here, what do we actually DO?
- Well, we’re a multi-disciplinary digital agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forwards by helping businesses reach [and surpass] their goals through cleverly crafted digital marketing strategies.
Our campaign management team is growing and requires an Implementation Manager to oversee the team of campaign managers and manage a list of key clients.
You will become an integral part of a new and exciting chapter in 3PM’s journey.
As an implementation manager you will play a crucial role in coordinating and overseeing the end-to-end roll-out of digital marketing activities and website projects for key clients.
You will manage the production process and approvals for all marketing materials and liaise with clients at senior and intermediate levels to seek approval and provide campaign updates. You will also be responsible for managing the workflow, ensuring we are meeting deadlines, and managing the team of campaign managers (including training and induction of new team members).
This is a fast-paced role that requires the ability to manage multiple projects, clients and a team simultaneously. Attention to detail and organisational skills, as well as a commercial mindset, are of the utmost importance for this position.
- Manage a list of key clients and key projects.
- Coordinate and develop timelines & oversee the end-to end roll-out of digital marketing activities and website projects.
- Input briefs for various teams across the business.
- Manage the production process and approvals for all marketing materials.
- Liaise with clients at senior and intermediate levels to seek approval and provide campaign updates.
- Reviewing and proofing work.
- Enter jobs and costs accurately into the management system.
- Updating, creating and loading content into our Knowledge hub.
- Managing workflow – ensuring work is being completed on time, studio team is used to their full capacity daily, re-prioritising and planning for additional resources as required.
- Allocation of design job requests from the social team.
- Training/induction of new campaign managers.
- Acting as the first point of escalation and fielding questions within the team.
- Identifying processes that need updating and escalating to the Head of Operations.
- Conducting job cost & media costs reviews weekly ensuring accuracy & keeping record using the tracker.
- Working closely with the sales team to provide updates on client campaigns in the system as well as capacity.
- Weekly team timesheet review and monthly review to identify if any efficiencies can be achieved.
- Review revenue stream coding report prior to invoicing.
- Coordinating the management of client mandatories review.
- Performance management of existing team members – 6 month check ins/annual reviews/probationary meetings.
- Delightful and clear communication skills
- Previous experience in managing a team
- A desire to learn and grow in the digital online marketing space
- A desire to develop skills in digital marketing and progress your career
- An eternal optimist you always see the opportunity in everything you do
- A passion for the digital world and desire to provide awesome client experiences
- Digital marketing experience is preferred, but not essential as training will be provided.
What you’ll get
- Opportunities for career growth
- A dedicated induction program, training and ongoing support
- Work alongside and learn from some [seriously] awesome and talented people
- Develop your knowledge and experience in digital online marketing
If you’re interested in this incredible opportunity, reach out today!
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields