The reality is, we spend most of our lives at work, so it helps if it’s a rewarding, inspiring place to be. At 3PM, we’ve gone out of our way to create an environment where the whole team is truly valued – where coming to work is something we actually get excited about.
Think being pumped about our job makes us a bunch of losers? When you join our team, you’ll get it.
Agency-land has gained itself a crappy reputation over the years. But we’re not like the others.
We’ve always had a strict no d%ckhead policy and that’s not about to change.
- We’ve got positive vibes coming out of our ear holes.
- Our workplace culture is known for being bloody good [just to prove it, we won Drum’s Great Place to Work Award].
- We host fun monthly events for the whole 3PM family.
- We were recognised by The Australian Financial Review as one of the fastest growing companies in 2020 and most innovative in 2021 & 2022.
When you treat yourself to a career at 3PM, you’ll get:
- A permanent working from home arrangement.
- A confidential mental health support program.
- The chance to be part of an innovative company that continues to grow and expand.
Enough about how amazing it is to work here, what do we actually DO?
Well, we’re a multi-disciplinary digital agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forwards by helping businesses reach [and surpass] their goals through cleverly crafted digital marketing strategies.
We are searching for an experienced SEO Specialist to join us, bringing with them a strong technical and strategic understanding of Search Engine Optimisation.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO principles, techniques, and best practices.
- Proficiency in conducting comprehensive keyword research and analysis.
- Strong understanding of on-page optimisation, including meta tags, headings, URL structure, HTML element and content optimisation.
- Familiarity with off-page optimisation strategies such as link building, outreach, and Link monitoring & auditing, Spam link detection and Disavow link file creation.
- Ability to perform website audits, identify technical SEO issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Experience in analysing website performance metrics using tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Proficiency in using web analytics tools like Google Analytics to monitor website performance, track user behaviour, and derive insights for optimising technical aspects of the website.
- Knowledge of SEO tools and platforms, including keyword research tools, rank tracking software, and backlink analysis tools. (Ahrefs, SEMRush, Crawler tools, etc.)
- Understanding of search engine algorithms, and ranking factors to align website optimisations with current best practices and their impact on organic search rankings.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and ability to optimise websites built on different platforms. Experience with WordPress, woo commerce, Shopify, Magento, and the ability to optimise websites built on any platform.
- In-depth understanding of technical SEO principles, including website architecture, crawlability, indexing, canonicalisation, XML sitemaps, robots.txt, and site migrations.
- Technical problem-solving skills to diagnose and resolve technical SEO issues such as broken links, 404 errors, duplicate content, redirect issues, and mobile optimisation problems.
- Awareness of local SEO techniques and strategies for targeting specific geographical areas.
- Competitor analysis requires thorough research abilities to identify and gather information about competing websites. This includes researching competitors’ keywords, backlinks, content strategies, and on-page optimisation tactics.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret SEO data, track KPIs, and generate reports for clients.
- Written and verbal communication skills for team interaction and reporting.
- Proactive in staying updated with the latest SEO trends, algorithm changes, and industry developments.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, effectively managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to adapt strategies based on evolving SEO landscape.
- Strategic thinking to identify gaps and opportunities in the market. It involves understanding the competitive landscape, differentiating factors, and devising strategies to outperform competitors.
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in applying for this position please attach your resume and a cover letter and send attention Recruitment Officer email@example.com