Work is where we spend the majority of our lives, so we’ve tried to cultivate not just a fantastic place to work, but a place that you are truly valued. Unheard of in agency land, you say? Well, we’re proud to be different.
Here are just some of the key benefits you’ll receive when working with us:
- Excellent culture where you are NOT just another number in a big agency – your opinion matters to us
- $3,000 towards your education every year. We’re talking about personal development and professional development
- Confidential COVID-19 mental health support program
- Two weekly ZOOM group personal training sessions
- Part of the BEST team (we’re biased but we’re often not wrong, we have a no strict d%ckhead policy)
But what do we actually do, you ask?
Well, you see, we’re a multi-disciplined digital agency with a reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients. We push the Australian economy forward by helping businesses reach their goals through digital-based and cleverly crafted marketing strategies. We were acknowledged by The Australian Financial Review as one of the fastest growing companies in 2020. Led by two female Entrepreneurs, we love shaking things up and doing things different.
- Develop responsive, visually impressive and fully optimised websites that utilise the latest in web technologies for a large variety of clients
- Maintain and optimise a large number of existing websites built in either WordPress or Shopify platforms
- Implement a range of integrations between websites, databases, CRMs, email automaton and third party software (including writing custom APIs if required)
- Assist with researching technical solutions for clients across a range of web platforms and applications, including estimating time and costs involved
- Create and edit code in a large number of programming languages
- Suggest and implement optimisations and integrations for both the agency and external clients
- Attending client meetings and confidently present technical solutions
- WordPress Platform and Plugins
- Woocommerce Plugin and Extensions
- Shopify Platform and Apps
- Shopify Theme Development / Liquid Code
- PHP / MySQL
- HTML / CSS
- API Integrations / Zapier
- Hosting, Domain, Site Migrations
- 3+ years agency experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Other CMS / Frameworks (Magento, Joomla, Laravel)
- Other programming languages (.NET / JQuery /JSON)
- Google Developer Console
- Elementor Page Builder
- Figma Prototyping Tool
- Website best practices (Speed, SEO, UX/UI, Responsive Design)
- Mobile app development
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you would like to join a premium, hard-working team with a focus on first class service for our clients, please apply.